What are the differences that you can use to qualify for the ESTA visa?
ESTA can be defined as the document that can be used by the citizen of the affected countries. They are only permitted to stay for 90 days or less than that. There are specific guidelines formed up by the Department of Homeland security, which is to be included during the application process, and if you are compatible with the eligibility criteria, you can quickly get the visa. If you are having the citizenship of the UK, you can apply for ESTA USA visa under specific guidelines.
Various reasons that are accepted by the security officers
- If any of your friend or relative is living over, there are organizing any function such as a wedding, get-together you are eligible to go by providing the invitation and availability of funds to the officers.
- If you are planning for the family vacations for some days and you all have valid passports, then you can try for this program.
- The tourism industry has the significant influence on the economy of the country ad if you want to explore the tourism of the country, this will also promote tourism of their place, so this can also be a valid reason for you to go there.
- If you are a member of any of the social organization and you are going to that country for any social event.
- If you are participating in any cultural program in that country or any musical concert or dance event, then you can consider this as your reason for the visit.
- If you are the employers any considerable business empire and going there to attend any business associate meeting of officials.
- If you have got the chance of interning with any famous company of Us, but you will not get paid for that.